Saturday, February 28, 2015

Maker's Nights are Your Chance to Get Hands-On

Every time i do an art show people ask me for classes but I don't want to be that formal.  As a result I offer "Maker's Nights" at Strands of Sunshine! I'll be leading some hands on workshops in March and April--we'll carve rubber stamps and use other techniques to create cards and other works of art. A fun opportunity to try your hand at making things without a large commitment of time or expense--all supplies provided! The catch is only 8 people per session as it is a small venue so interested participants should sign up quickly.  Looking forward to sharing my passion with more people!

Sign up in person at Strands of Sunshine (#8 Sixth Street North in St Pete) or call Amy at  727-823-2878.  Fee of $35 due at time of registration.

No comments:

Post a Comment